Friday, June 27, 2008

A few photos

I think you can get a good sense of how tall Elizabeth has gotten from this photo. Here she is with dada (whom she still insists on calling "mama") watching her favorite Wiggles show. Oh and her pediatrician reiterated that it wasn't good for kids to watch TV. Opps. We do limit it pretty much to interactive stuff but ocassionally she does enjoy a little Sesame Street too. I still think it isn't so bad. The doctor said instead of TV take her to the Zoo. Oh yes, at 7 a.m. I am going to jump in the car and drive to San Diego Zoo!!! Besides with our high energy darling Elizabeth around--the house resembles a zoo half the time!



Yep, Elizabeth is still trying to climb over the gate. But interestingly she always closes the gate behind her when she comes in the room. I think she now thinks the gate was her idea.





Still trying really hard to get her to pose nicely for a photo but I am thinking I am going to have to get her to a professional photographer if I want a really good photo of her.



Here she is making the sign for "please" --which she tends to do a lot since she asks for just about everything she sees--as I might have mentioned she is still of the firm belief that everything that exists in the world is hers--well, isn't it?

No comments: