Tuesday, December 16, 2008

FCC Holiday Party

So last weekend we took Elizabeth to the Families with Children From China annual Holiday party. We attended last year and I think back on it now and remember that we were only home two weeks at that time. One of the people at the party this year said that we looked like we were in a state of shock last year--WE WERE! But I am so glad that we went--both last year and this year. I think it is so important for the girls to know other girls who have also been adopted from China. We are really lucky to live close to a number of the girls. I think as the girls get older this will become more important.

As you can see Elizabeth and her buddies had an absolute blast. They were running and jumping and laughing all over the place.

Here are the girls playing ring around the rosie. Now, if you ask me--a cuter sight I may never see.




Here goes Kaila and Elizabeth standing on the soft drink cooler. Oh yes, something tells me the two of these girls are getting to get into some trouble together when they get older!









Maria having fun at the crafts table.




Norma and her baby Megan! Elizabeth is one day younger than Megan.


Here is Emma with her mommy Michelle



I wondered why Elizabeth wasn't so interested in dinner...


Here are some of the girls and one new girl they met at the party who was about 4 years old. Cute, eh?

No comments: