Friday, February 6, 2009

Matching Dress

Here is Elizabeth in the beautiful dress that Joanne and family gave her for her birthday ...and it is stunning I must say. It is also adorable that it comes with a matching dress for the doll. I can't wait for the weather to get just a little warmer so she can wear it.

I also have realized that I can no longer save her "good clothes" for special occasions--since Elizabeth doesn't go to that many fancy dress parties or events and by the time she does --she has outgrown her fancy outfits. So, if you ever see her at the playground in a satin dress--you'll know why!

Also...we did a pretty good job of matching up presents with cards but somehow the pretty pink Princess frame and the Dora play figures set got separated from their cards. If you were the sweet person to give that to E, can you let me know! :)



No comments: