Friday, March 6, 2009

Raincoat and Moon

I really like this first photo of Elizabeth and dada. And, like a lot of things in life,it turned out pretty well--however unplanned. It was drizzling on Wed. and Elizabeth and I were suffering from cabin fever owing to our mutual colds so I dressed her in her fancy new doggy raincoat (which is actually 2 sizes too big but who is counting?) and we went out for a little stroll. Suddenly Marty appeared and when I saw that they were perfectly color coordinated I ran for the camera.

You also see her enjoying her little cart from Aunt Holly--oh she loves that little cart and it manages to keep her on the straight and narrow when we take our walks.















Here she is looking up and pointing at the moon, exclaiming in excitement--"moon".




A view of the back of Elizabeth's doggy raincoat

No comments: