Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fear Factor

If the producers of that show Fear Factor were thinking of calling me to invite me on the show--tell them they can save their quarter. It seems I am living my own version of Fear Factor as I watch Elizabeth develop new (read dangerous) skills everyday.

From climbing (and jumping) on chairs and couches (which of course we are trying to train her not to do) to running and falling and banging into everything imaginable--my nerves are somewhat shot.

Don't get me wrong--she is a dreamboat baby and a lot of fun to be around. But when you spend 12 hours a day with a developing toddler--things can get a little crazy.

Here is a little sequence of photos I took the first day Elizabeth learned to climb onto the chair in her room--all by herself.
Heaven help us. So much for letting her play in her room without constant supervision now. Her room was pretty much babyproofed before--but since she has converted the chair into her own personal diving board--we will have to rethink that.








No comments: