Friday, April 18, 2008

High Hopes for the Zebra Toy

So...I promised that I wouldn't let Elizabeth have more than two toys out at one time. Cough, cough.

Well, let's just say that our so called "model" home is starting to resemble, once again, an explosion at FAO Schwarz. But I am going to get a handle on it and rotate some of her toys. It makes sense, in any case, since it becomes overload if there are just too many toys around. And I think it is true that a kid has more fun with a pot and soap dish than she does with a lot of the extravagant toys you can buy these days.

That being said, I had to get her the "bouncing zebra" after I read so many reviews that said their kids played on it for hours. Sounds good to me!

Elizabeth was funny when she first saw it-- she circled it as if it were a used car she was considering buying. She kind of walked around it sizing it up and in the third photo below you can even see her version of "kicking the tires!"

So far she seems to really like it...although she hasn't stayed on it for more than a few minutes. I mean why should you ride a plastic zebra when you can follow mama and dada all over the house and jump all over them? Can you say black and blue?

Well, here is hoping she comes to love her zebra as much as the other kiddos!





No comments: