Saturday, October 11, 2008

Elizabeth at Bloomies

Here she is getting a make believe shoe shine before her big shopping spree!


Yes, Elizabeth loves to shop. Well let just say she loves to do pretty much anything if it involves her being out and about.

Here she is shopping up a storm at Bloomingdales. This was BEFORE the economy crashed of course.






"oh boy, I hope they take Amex."




The little miss is a kick when she is out and chatting on the phone. She really seems to be having a conversation and gets a lot of giggles out of passers by.




Elizabeth has the same frustration with the cell phone as her mama does. I am constantly yelling at my crazy cell phone--it has about 300 features of which 299 of them boggle my mind.




Looks like she is saying, "don't tell my parents how much money I spent."



There she goes. She still has a lot of shopping to do.

No comments: