Monday, October 6, 2008

If the Coat Fits

So..the good news this fall is that a lot of Elizabeth's clothes from last year still fit her--mostly owing to the fact that she has gone from smaller and rounder to longer and leaner. I had to get her 18-24 month old clothes when she was just 12 months old since she was such a little blump (but so darn cute!).

Here is one of my favorite buys--a cute pink coat which I managed to get for $10 at Walmart or Target last year. I saw the same coat at a boutique in Fashion Island for over $100--no joke. Doesn't she look marvelous?




I wonder if Project Runway is looking for any new models?




Here she is making the "I love you" sign. She seems to be referring to the coat here. Yeah, she loves it.




She likes what she sees in the mirror. So what else is new? God bless her!



Elizabeth decided she looked so darn good in this coat that she was going to take herself out for a walk. Too bad it was about 78 degrees out. But what the heck, as the saying goes, "a woman will endure a lot of things in the name of fashion.

No comments: