Tuesday, January 27, 2009

As you may know we celebrated Chinese New Year this weekend and combined it with a celebration of Elizabeth's second birthday.

I have a lot more photos to post but wanted to let you know that she had a blast with all of her friends.


Here is a photo of Elizabeth's "Elmo" cake. I think this is the biggest birthday cake I have ever seen. And I think I got as big a kick out of picking it out as Elizabeth did in seeing it--and eating it!



Here are the girls on the "white couch" photo. All of these gorgeous girls were born in China and as you can see they are all flourishing in the U.S. with their families. Oh, yeah, the gorgeous blond girl is not from China--that is Hope-which is quite an appropriate name since seeing all the babies on our couch really gives me hope about the world and the fact that yeah, great things happen in this world!


Here is Elizabeth with dada and Kaila playing in front of the Elmo cake.

No comments: