Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A few photos

Here she is clowning around with one of her books. Like her dada she has about 5,000 books. She does not yet, however, have any bookcases--we are working on it. I am however trying to keep furniture in her room to a minimum at the moment since most furniture seems to double as just another place for her to hit her head. In the meantime I found some nice little linen buckets for her to keep her books in for now.



This photo shows her "sad" little face. If you are around her enough you start to learn her "crocodile" sad face and her true sad face. This is a crocodile sad face. She is also developing a little habit of crying and whining to get what she wants sometimes. (yes, even she does this) When I catch her doing it, I imitate her and start whining and pointing or crying just as she does and then she bursts into laughter. I get the sense that she really knows I am imitating her and finds it hilarious. She has a great sense of humor--which I am soooo happy about.



She looks pretty darn good in yellow. I am slowly moving away from the "pink on pink" ensembles.



Here she is in her pretty white shirt. I hear that in a few months she may be voicing an opinion in terms of what she wears. I can imagine that may make dressing her a tad more difficult.

No comments: