Saturday, December 29, 2007

Janet & Tim

How great it was on the 26th to have Janet and Tim head down from Los Angeles to visit with Elizabeth (and us of course!).

I have known Janet and Tim since 1985--when Janet and I were big publishing execs in New York City-oh yeah! Those were the days! I consider it wonderful luck and a marvelous act of faith that Janet and Tim moved to Los Angeles in the early 90's and then I followed in 1994! I guess you could say we were meant to live close to one another!

Now if we could just shorten the distance we have to drive on the 405--that would be divine!

Elizabeth loved her Aunt Janet and Uncle Tim. And (don't tell Marty) I think Tim had Elizabeth take her first step!!! Woo hoo! Not to mention that Aunt Janet taught her a few dance steps!



No comments: