Monday, March 24, 2008

The Blue Dress

So I can tell you this...last week Aunt Janet came down from LA to visit Elizabeth and brought her this gorgeous blue dress. Janet wes also right on in telling me it was time to get Elizabeth out of her "California Casual" look and into her New England little girl duds! And what a transformation! The minute I put the dress on Elizabeth--she transformed into a little girl who made me think about summer in Cape Cod!

The only problem here seems to be that she is not one to "pose" for a photograph--as you can see here we were unable (after about 50 trys) to get a decent photo of Elizabeth in her lovely dress.

Here she is running away from the camera --once again.



I finally got Marty to hold her still for a photo--the only problem here is that Marty was unaware that I was really trying to capture the essence of the dress--he didn't exactly have her posed for a fashion shoot.



I try, in vain, to keep Elizabeth still for this shot. Oh well.



More stuggles with the darlin' If you click on the photo and expand it, you will see just how relaxed she is for the fashion photographer--NOT!

No comments: