Sunday, March 30, 2008

Elizabeth Goes to The Supermarket-in Style

I didn't realize that she would look like the Pink Princess when I put Elizabeth in the shopping cart the other day. But that is exactly what she looked like. She has one of those shopping cart covers that protects her from nasty germs when she decides to chew on the cart. And it just so happened on this day she was all decked out in pink from head to toe (okay so she has A LOT of pink clothes). She definitely takes after her Grandma Fran in the clothes department--she always looks fabulous!!!

She looked so cute I just had to grab the camera and take a few photos.

One might say she is also auditioning for the Miss America pagent. When she goes anywhere she waves and says hello to just about every person who walks by. It is really adorable--and she is quite a charmer.

You may have to click on the photos get a good look. The photos have not been photoshopped as you can see. It is amazing I have the time to get them on the blog.

Marty says that I am always complaining that I have no time to do anything for myself since Elizabeth demands 100% of my time from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (true)--and then when she goes to sleep I spend the rest of my time posting pictures of her or ordering toys or clothes for her! Funny, eh?






No comments: