Friday, January 4, 2008

Fashionista?

I have been trying very hard to photograph Elizabeth in all of her lovely outfits. She, however, seems extremely uninterested in Fashion modeling. This gives you an idea of her typical pose--which I have assured her she will never get a contract with Ford Modeling Agency if she keeps this up.



I had better luck with this photo and the others that follow.




>a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjYh8M3UGNsPR-_p-eFnk6u4iA2ApZZWPIVu8NFofaIdzuMcEaCz-2-kv9LGSlFylM3kN3h16Sl8hvXJhzNC8def7BsNftil8c64XpgBURZKPqtYmPcL28Sq3HdWmQUsIoH-umUhYY9A2c/s1600-h/fahsionphoto1.jpg">

Here I had to use my foot to keep Elizabeth in place for this shot. Somehow I don't think Scavullo would have done this!



I have more fashion photos but I have lost them in my archive of 8,000 photos so will have to post them later!

No comments: