Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Step Back in Time

Here are a few photos from back in December when Ginny and Craig came to visit their Son, Doug and Daughter in law, Neva and of course their spectacular little granddaughter, Sofia.

As you can see here, I was the photographer as the group stood for a nice photo op outside the Ritz Carlton. If you haven't seen the view from the Ritz Carlton in Laguna Niguel--I say add it to your "must see" list of places to see in the world--REALLY!



Here is Sofia. I can tell you she is the sweetest little girl. Well, okay she and Elizabeth are in a tie for sweetest girls!



Here are Marty and Doug trading notes on baby girls. I sure hope Doug passes along some info Marty could use.



These photos are from Susan's party to celebrate our candidates winning an election for our homeowner's association (you don't want to hear about that-believe me!). Here is Elizabeth with Steve and his lovely daughter.





And here I am with Susie Sakai who made fast friends with Elizabeth!

No comments: