Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year-Before and After!

Before New Year's Eve

So here is Elizabeth before all the New Year's Eve partying that she was doing (obviously while we slept-since we were asleep by 10:15 P.M.).



And here she is the morning after. Let this serve as a warning about the effects of too much eating and drinking of the wrong things on New Year's Eve! She looks as if she is just waking up after spending a few nights in Tijuana.

Happy New Year!





Hard to believe it is 2008. For whatever reason New Year's Eve really just floated by me this year. It didn't really register very much--perhaps it has to do with feeling pretty overwhelmed as of late. We watched Anderson Cooper announce New Year's Eve in New York and that was pretty much New Year's Eve.

It is funny how even though I have lived in California for over 13 years now --I still consider it New Year's Eve once it hits 9:00 in New York City. I suppose that it helped by the fact that here in California they just show reruns of Time Square ball dropping when it hits 12:00 A.M. PST!. I never thought about it but I suppose they do that across the country--I always thought it was a California thing.

No comments: