Monday, January 7, 2008

Just a few photos

Here are a few more of the photos I had meant to add on Elizabeth's fashion post...I have more but darn it I can't find them. Will keep looking.



I don't know what it is about this leopard outfit but the minute I saw it I knew "she" had to have it. Wish I could wear it--but those days are gone. Next you will see Elizabeth in hot pants! Talk about living vicariously! I'll save the spiked heels till she is at least 5 or 6!


Here you can see Marty's director hand trying to get Miss E to stay put. It worked...sort of...she will however hate me for not having matching socks with this outfit. I didn't think the socks would make it in the photo and gone are the days when I have time to use my photoshop program. Now it is just posted as is! Any perfectionist tendencies I might have had are slowly but surely headed out the proverbial window. In case you didn't already know this I can tell you "babies absorb any and all time that exists in the world!"--or at least that is how it feels sometimes!



This is an old photo (relatively speaking) from when Marty and I were in China with Elizabeth. Just wanted to add this one!

No comments: