Saturday, November 10, 2007

Thank goodness for the stroller

This stroller we bought at the "Friendship Store" in Guangzhou is the best $40 investment we ever made. Otherwise we would be toast. Marty and I have been collapsing under the weight of the "heaviest baby in the group".

So...how is it that we have the youngest baby in the group at 9.5 months old...and the HEAVIEST baby in the group? Elizabeth is probably pushing 25 pounds (we weigh her today) and other babies are 18 months and 22 pounds!!! I don't realize just how hefty she is until I see the other babies.

I use the stroller in the room...I wheel her into the bathroom while I get ready....wheel her around while I clean up the room--otherwise it is virtually impossible to move around since we can only carry her so much.

Mama Mia! Marty has been calling her "piglet" which will have to stop as it is not a name befitting such a little princess...of course the fact that she drank 6.5 bottles yesterday inspired the new name.
The instructions on the formula says it is 4-5 bottles for a baby her age. They did say she "love to eat". Gotta love that girl.




No comments: